Friday, December 22, 2006

Almost Christmas






This past month has been one of the most stressful since we started the process. We have been refingerprinted and had our homestudy redone. There has been so much talk of new regulations as related to adoptions in China. Just as Sam has remained calm and cool, I have been just the opposite, paniced and crazied. Although no official notice has been given by China,our social worker assures us that we are OK. I want to believe her, I really do but the anxiety continues for me.

One saving grace has been the hubbub of Christmas activity. I have been busy shopping and wrapping while Sam has been busy decorating. Although we didn't win the neighborhood contest, I know our house (which the picture just don't do it justice) must bring smiles to a few passerby's.

Merry Christmas to all of friends,family, and our internet supporters who make the wait a bit more tolerable.

No comments: